Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Is this what "Zen" feels like?

Okay.

Last night - YOGA.

My dear friend Sally talked me into going..ummm, I mean asked me if I would like to go with her.

I really liked it...However, I kinda sweated during certain parts I didn't expect too. My butt hurts today and there's a strange, uncomfortable feeling in my abdomen and upper torso. Huh, who knew? Maybe there's some muscle in there somewhere? I think I'll keep going to these classes. I feel better and more alert today. That could be the ibuprofen though.

I think I'll take tonight off. I need to get ready for my 12-hour crop this weekend!! WHOO HOO!!!

Wish me luck (with the exercise!).

2 comments:

Barb said...

ummm.... hello... where are you?

Beverly said...

Cindy, ever since Barb posted her challenge, I keep seeing stuff about BUTTS!! LOL! Can't wait to see yours!! LMBO!